Sunday, December 13, 2009

Planning a wedding can be FUN

If you like arty stuff and design and details... not if you don't like spending money :-S ...... So I've been spending far too much of my work days researching researching researching with the help of Google and a couple of wedding blogs. Yes, wedding blogs - some people actually start a blog where they can keep people up-to-date with everything they're planning for their wedding. They even post pictures of dresses they're considering, flower arrangements, hairpieces... and I love checking out their ideas. I would even consider making a wedding blog, just for fun and because I have collected SO many pictures. But then nothing would be a surprise! So instead here are some fun pictures that I've come across that I love. We may or may not steal these ideas and use them in our own wedding!













2 comments:

Bridget said...

Yey for productive afternoons at work! I'm with you, blogging about everything about your wedding would ruin the fun of surprise! It's all about the surprise :) But you should totally go with the second to last pic idea, that looks rad!

PS. 'twas rad lunching with you today! :)

Astrid said...

I like the top photo: the contrast of being in the outdoors but with a very 'stiff' seating arrangement.