Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back in Berlin, then southward to Luzern and Nice!

My favourite place in Europe. I love it! And I ended Busabout back there. I spent another 3 nights, so all up I have now spent 9 there! I got to hang out with some girls from Busabout a bit more, and we went on the pub crawl, which was fun, but we had the sneaking suspicion that they just took us to the cheapest bars! But I love Berlin.. I can't explain why. It just has such a good vibe. My favourite parts are Unter den Linden, the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate area, Alexander Platz and Hackescher Markt. In other words, the main touristy places. But I love it! And it was sunny and beautiful on my last days there. Sigh, sad to leave.. it really was! Photos coming soon.. Since then, I've been to Luzern in Switzerland, and then yesterday I caught the train through Milan and onto Nice, where I am now. The train ride was absolutely stunning.. wow. Photos of that coming soon too! And now I'm in the French Riviera! It's incredibly beautiful. The sea is so blue and flat.. but of course the beach is nothing like ours at home. They have pebble beaches here. I mean, that is not a real beach. I'm going for a swim later today, and to Monaco tomorrow. I've been thinking of all these things I really wanna write about on here, but cheap internet is soo hard to find, and when I finally do make it to a computer, I've forgotten.. so I'll write some good reflective posts when I get home! For now I'm just spilling everything I can remember.. well, stay tuned for awesome photos.

2 comments:

adrian said...

Very good. Yes I'm sure the French Riviera will be easy on the eye. Watch out for Paris Hilton.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, the French Riviera? Wow.
Bet it's warmer than here now.
Can I place an order for the first copy of your travel book when it's printed?
Winston.